Hi Hongjun,

> PPPoE plugin will support any kind of control plan projects.
>
> Currently, we plan to test slow path code using below open source control
> plan project:
> https://github.com/wfnex/openbras
>
> We will create a tap port hooked to the kernel -> OpenBRAS
> The slow path graph node will forward all non PPPoE session stage traffic to
> control plane via TAP port.

You only need one TAP interface, even if you have PPPoE enabled on more than
one interface right?

Alternatively we have the Punt UDS socket for control traffic (which has
additional meta-data like RX/TX ifindex) or Damjan is working on using the
memif interface for control plane traffic too.

Cheers,
Ole