Hi All,

I see that there are ARC for L3 (IP4/IP6) and one for
Ethernet-input/Device-input but no ARC for the l2 related nodes. is there an
ARC for L2 nodes (or planned to be)?

I am trying to build a vpp plugin and attach it before the l2-fwd node right
after the l2-input-vtr node.

However, it looks like l2-fwd is not a feature and therefore, I can't attach
before it (when I try to use .runs_before = VNET_FEATURES ("l2-fwd")).
Also, attachment before "ethernet-input" is possible but it is too soon (as I
need to attach after the tag rewrite which is done in the "l2-input-vtr" node).
Is there a way to overcome this issue?

Thanks,
Liran N.