The “show runtime” command displays the prevailing vector size, and per-node
vector sizes.

Those stats are reasonably equivalent to a vector engine load average.

Thanks… Dave

From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of SAKTHIVEL ANAND S
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 12:57 PM
To: chenxndsc <chenxn...@163.com>; vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] 回复: vpp cpu usage utility

Thanks chenxndsc for the response.

Yes, the polling shall take the 100% CPU. My question is related to know how
much more load a core can take more.
For e.g. Lets say along with normal dpdk polling, if a core processeses few
sessions, how much CPU it takes in processing sessions  apart from polling.
This is required to know how many sessions a can handle and hence how many
cores are needed to handle desired number of sessions?

-Sakthivel Ss

On 17-Jul-2017 21:08, "chenxndsc" <chenxn...@163.com<mailto:chenxn...@163.com>>