On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 1:46 PM, Jan Srnicek -X (jsrnicek - PANTHEON
TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <jsrni...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi lori
>

> This is known issue with apt-get , as honeycomb packages have compatible
> vpp version defined ,but apt-get attempts to download the newest one.
>

> To solve this , you need to first install vpp like so:
>

> sudo apt-get install vpp=VERSION vpp-lib= VERSION vpp-plugins= VERSION
>

> and then install honeycomb

I have the installation as part of a script of a Vagrantfile, so I prefer
not to hardcode version numbers, but having seen the "Merge job failing"
thread you started confirms that this is an anomaly, and it will get fixed
eventually.

Thanks!

-Lori