Hi Hamid,

Yes, we do have a userspace TCP stack but it is still under development. You
can find examples of external apps here [1] and internal apps here [2, 3].

All of these use the binary api to interact with the session layer code. We’ll
soon publish a wrapper library that should make interaction with the stack much
easier.

[1] https://git.fd.io/vpp/tree/src/uri/uri_tcp_test.c
<https://git.fd.io/vpp/tree/src/uri/uri_tcp_test.c>
[2] https://git.fd.io/vpp/tree/src/vnet/tcp/builtin_server.c