Hi,

So I gather that:
1. DPDK and the SW crypto libraries are building without errors
2. Only OpenSUSE displays this behavior.

Only thing I can think of is that configure has different default libdir directory in OpenSUSE?

Could you show the output of the following command:
grep "libdir:" build-root/build-vpp_debug-native/dpdk/isa-l_crypto-2.18.0/config.log

Regarding the option vpp_uses_dpdk_cryptodev_sw=yes, it is indeed not used anymore but I obviously missed some cleanup.

Thanks,
Sergio