Hi Andrew

I increased the value of "ACL_FA_CONN_TABLE_DEFAULT_MAX_ENTRIES" parameter
in fa_node.h, because I want to improve the performance of statefull acl
when there are sessions more than 10,000,000 .

After doing this change , I compiled the source code and run vpp binary,
but it seems that vpp don't have enough memory. I suppose that
ACL_FA_CONN_TABLE_DEFAULT_HASH_MEMORY_SIZE parameter should  be changed
too. but I don't know what change I should do so the value of this
parameter would be valid.

I changed it to 2^31 but I have problem after testing.  Indeed, I have not
understood the relation between max entries and memory size. Can you help
me in this situation? thanks in advance for your answer

Best Regards,

Kenny