// resending without attachment, as lists.fd.io<http://lists.fd.io> don’t like
.jpeg cargo..

John,

This is indeed a correct observation. On the first look it does look a
bit weird. Maybe cause CSIT NDR and PDR discovery tests run with 10sec
trials. And VM tests were the lucky ones, and we need more samples (more
test executions) to get it right. But I’m guessing here, need more
data..

In the soak tests I’ve been running, I noticed that some 60sec runs at
17.04 NDR (2x 4.6Mpps) are completing without a single frame loss. Some
are completing at ~5% frame loss. But running the NIC-to-NIC soak test
now for >43hrs, we do see pkt loss averaging at 0.001%. See attached
screenshots from ixia.

We would need to understand more about the nature of your code fixes
(and added functionality), in order to explain this counterintuitive
trend and adjust test case design to catch the results representative to
expected and required behaviour.

-Maciek

On 13 Sep 2017, at 16:26, John Lo (loj) <l...@cisco.com<mailto:l...@cisco.com>>