From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of Marco Varlese
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 3:29
To: Vanessa Valderrama <vvalderr...@linuxfoundation.org>;
infra-steer...@lists.fd.io; t...@lists.fd.io; disc...@lists.fd.io;
vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] [discuss] FD.io Jenkins : 2017-09-21 @ 0430 UTC (9:30am
PDT)

Hi Vanessa,

Did this happen yesterday? I can see VPP being built on CentOS and Ubuntu only.

Can you please advice?

Thanks,
Marco

On Thu, 2017-09-21 at 10:57 -0500, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

I'll be enabling openSUSE minions for VPP in Jenkins shortly.  I'll be
monitoring VPP builds throughout the day. Please contact me via IRC fdio-infra
(valderrv) if you experience any issues.
When:
2017-09-21 @ 0430 UTC (9:30am PDT)

Thank you,
Vanessa