Adding Neale for further comment, but I believe it's a FIB 1.0 historical
artifact which has no obvious reason to exist at this point.

Thanks... Dave

From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of Marek Gradzki -X (mgradzki - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:59 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] not_last parameter of ip_add_del_route from ip.api

Hi,

while working on adding MPLS support to HC,
I noticed that 'not_last' param of ip_add_del_route
is ignored by the message handler in ip_api.c:
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/8826/

Could it be removed or I missed something?

Regards,
Marek