From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of Holoo Gulakh
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 12:50 PM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] vpp building problem

Hi all
i'm trying to install vpp from source on Ubuntu 16.04 server (without
virtualization). I obeyed the following this link:

https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/Pulling,_Building,_Running,_Hacking_and_Pushing_VPP_Code#Pulling_anonymously_.28https.29

So i did as such:
sudo -s
cd /

git clone https://gerrit.fd.io/r/vpp

cd vpp/
make install-dep
make bootstrap
make build

reboot

after boot:
sudo -s
service vpp start

But i got:
     Failed to start vpp.service: Unit vpp.service not found.

What should i do?

Thanks.