Guys,

I'm facing the same problem as explained by someone else in this thread (
https://lists.fd.io/pipermail/vpp-dev/2016-June/001445.html ) which is not
solved.

Actually, I'm just trying to generate some TCP traffic and it "works" by
removing "TCP: sport -> dport" and "SYN" lines. Well... by it "works" I mean it
almost works. As mentioned in the thread, checksums are wrong. I deeply
investigated src/vnet/tcp/tcp_pg.c and more precisely unformat_pg_tcp_header
function. Looking at the code, it seems that both "SYN" and "TCP: sport ->
dport" should be accepted, while "TCP saddr -> daddr" shouldn't (can't see any
unformat for it in there). I thought it would work the same way as UDP, which
seems to be the case or at least the expected behavior.

What am I missing here ? The source code I'm looking at is the 17.10 version,
while I'm running my test from binaries (v17.10-rc2~14-g116af21~b44).

Thanks !

Justin