Swarup,

LISP-GPE has its own CLI to enable/disable which until now [1] returned status
0 even if no input was provided. Therefore, the CLI parser, after finishing
executing the first command, actually tried to execute
lisp_gpe_enable_disable_command_fn and returned successfully.

Should be fixed now.

[1] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/9694/ <https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/9694/>