Peter,

As you might be aware we've been focused on showcasing VPP integrated with
the Ligato project for KubeCon this week.

Once folks are back next week there's quite a bit of technical debt we need
to address.

There's also interest from other parties to use LIBVCL (not LDP per se),
and I suspect after KubeCon sparks some interest there'll be more requests.

I'm thinking the smartest way forward is to manage this via JIRA.

If you could raise a feature request and assign it to me, we can then put
everything in one place and prioritise/have a repository for folks who want
to help to pick up tasks.