So, for the control plane, we can use e.g., FRR that will populate Linux's
FIB and MPLS table. Then, we need to sync this info to VPP's FIB and VPP's
MPLS table.

While the "router plugin" provides support for FIB synchronization, there
is no support for MPLS sync. Does anyone know if there are plans to add
this MPLS support to router plugin? Otherwise, what would be the
alternative best way of synchronizing Linux MPLS table with VPP?

Thanks!
Michael.