Hello,

VPP's user-space TCP stack is called VCL (VPP Communication Library).
https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/VPPCommunicationsLibrary

- Pierre

Le 21 déc. 2017 à 07:19, satish karunanithi
<satish.f...@gmail.com<mailto:satish.f...@gmail.com>> a écrit :

Hi,

I see there is a tcp module under vnet which does all the tcp stuffs syn/syn
ack/windowing etc..
May i know why you feel this cannot be used as user mode TCP stack? Am i
missing something here?

Thanks & Regards,
Satish.

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Jim Thompson