Hi Juan,

The ping debug CLI itself intended purpose is for testing the functioning of
VPP towards external destinations. It does not play very well with the ingress
features since that would mean getting the packet “in” the box from outside and
then capturing on the way out... it’s not just NAT64, i think it is pretty much
any feature.

I think making it work would make a packet path for it sufficiently different
from the normal one to render that test not representative.

That said, I have strong opinions very loosely held - so a working patch
proving me wrong is welcome. :)

--a