From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of Florin Coras
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 7:56 PM
To: vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: [vpp-dev] Proposal to remove ssvm_eth

Hi everyone,

I’m in the process of cleaning up the ssvm code and realized some of the data
structures have fields that are only used within the ssvm_eth code. Since we
now have memif, and nobody is really maintaining ssvm_eth, I’d like to remove
the code.

Therefore, does anybody have something against me doing that?