From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of korian edeline
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:30 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] Create an arc

Hi all,

Here is the deal:

I have 2 nodes (my-node-1, my-node-2),  I would like my-node-1 to receive
packets from ip4-lookup, forwarding to either ip4-rewrite, error-drop or
my-node-2. my-node-2 should only receive from my-node-1 and forward to
ip4-rewrite or error-drop.

If I put them BEFORE ip4-lookup, i can use pre-built arc ip4-unicast and
everything works perfect. But i figured that if i want them after ip4-lookup, i
have to create my own arc. So here is what i have, plus replacing occurences of
"ip4-unicast" by "my-arc".

VNET_FEATURE_ARC_INIT (my_arc, static) = {
   .arc_name = "my-arc,
   .start_nodes = VNET_FEATURES ("ip4-lookup"),
   .arc_index_ptr = &my_main.feature_arc_index };

What am i missing  ?

Thanks

Korian