From: vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io] On
Behalf Of Sarkar, Kawshik
Sent: 26 stycznia 2018 22:14
To: George Zhao <george.y.z...@huawei.com>; Dave Wallace
<dwallac...@gmail.com>; vpp-dev@lists.fd.io; csit-...@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] [csit-dev] VPP 18.01 Release artifacts are now available
on nexus.fd.io

I tried to install honeycomb from the debian package and I got this message

honeycomb : Depends: vpp (= 17.04-release) but 18.01-rc0~208-ge695cb4 is to be
installed
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
sratliff@vpp-1:~$              Depends: vpp-plugins (= 17.04-release) but
18.01-rc0~208-ge69
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

I am running 18.01…..

Anyone can point me to the plugins or files I need to install?

Br
Kawshik