Hello, my name is Hitoshi Kaneko.

I belong to NTT Laboratories.

I evaluate VPP and there have been questions.

(1)Question 1

I have wanted to evaluate Access Control List of VPP.

About this feature, I have read VPP Documents “1.3 VAT CLI, VPP/SecurityGroups”.

There is a sentence “The ACL plugin does not supply the "supported" debug CLI for configuration, but has the full support for talking to it via VAT CLI, which are documented below” , at the beginning.

Does this mean that to register ACL rules can be done but ACL doesn’t “work” ?

I could register ACL rules with acl_add_replace command, but the ACL rules did not work.

(2)Question 2

If ACL doesn’t work about “1.3 VAT CLI, VPP/SecurityGroups”, does ACL work about any other feature, for example, “set interface ip table” command, “set ip source-and-port-range-check” command, and etc. .

Regards,

Hitoshi Kaneko

E-mail: kaneko.hito...@lab.ntt.co.jp <mailto:kaneko.hito...@lab.ntt.co.jp>

Phone: +81 422 59 4946