https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/10702/

Fails due to:
"*01:58:10* AttributeError: 'RPMDBAdditionalData' object has no attribute
'yumdb_cache'"

(ref: https://jenkins.fd.io/job/vpp-verify-master-opensuse/1658/console)

The Google Way-back machine says
https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/508461-yum-broken

Which apart from helpful suggestions like "don't use yum" suggests we may
want to clear /var/lib/yum/yumdb or that we don't have some folder
somewhere (???)

I'm not suggesting a fix since I don't know OpenSUSE, nor do I know how our
verify VMs are caching things (*cough* DPDK tar *cough*) ... but has anyone
hit this before? We tried rebasing after the other issues with intrinsics
etc bit us, but this seems like a "new and improved" form of Jenkins
telling us to fetch a rock :D