"make dpdk-install-dev" should take care of fixing all that...

--
Marco V

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8478): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/message/8478
View All Messages In Topic (4): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/topic/14245689
New Topic: https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/post