From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io [mailto:vpp-dev@lists.fd.io] On Behalf Of Florin Coras
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 11:18 PM
To: duct...@viettel.com.vn
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] Using custom openssl with vpp #vpp

Hi DucTM,

Did you try changing src/plugin/tlsopenssl.am to link against openssl 1.1? I’ve
never tried it, so no idea what the end result may be :-)

Florin

On May 14, 2018, at 3:52 AM,
duct...@viettel.com.vn<mailto:duct...@viettel.com.vn> wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to customize the openssl plugin that needs to work with openssl 1.1
(with some modification also).
Applying the new openssl version to the system is not possible since there are
some other apps rely on openssl, and they do not work with openssl 1.1.
Is there any configuration I can make to use vpp with a relative build openssl?
Or just some idea about how to achieve that.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

DucTM