Any idea ?

its working with last versions ?

@@@@ Arch for platform 'vpp' is native @@@@
@@@@ Finding source for router @@@@
@@@@ Makefile fragment found in /vpp/build-data/packages/router.mk @@@@
@@@@ Source found in /vpp/router @@@@
@@@@ Configuring router: nothing to do @@@@
@@@@ Building router in /vpp/build-root/build-vpp-native/router @@@@
make[1]: Entering directory '/vpp/build-root/build-vpp-native/router'
  CC       router/tap_inject_netlink.lo
  CCLD     router.la
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lrtnl
Makefile:444: recipe for target 'router.la' failed
make[1]: *** [router.la] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/vpp/build-root/build-vpp-native/router'
Makefile:691: recipe for target 'router-build' failed
make: *** [router-build] Error 2

--
Demian Pecile
Siete Capas S.R.L.