From: Damjan Marion <dmarion.li...@gmail.com>
Sent: 27. maj 2018 11:42
To: Michael Lilja <m...@napatech.com>
Cc: Catalin Fierut <catalin.fie...@gmail.com>; vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] vpp with dpdk shared library

Dear Michael,

interesting work.

Do you plan to upstream your PMD to DPDK mainline?

Damjan

On 25 May 2018, at 10:50, Michael Lilja
<m...@napatech.com<mailto:m...@napatech.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I had to use another DPDK source base also as shared library, so I went though
a few trails before I got things to work. I have documented my quirks here:
https://www.napatech.com/vpp-200g-nic/

I hope it is helpful.

/Michael