Hi all,

I'm just checking in to see if anyone made progress on syslog? I've tried
to look at the code and submit a patch myself to no avail.

Thanks.

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 11:44 PM, Matus Fabian -X (matfabia - PANTHEON
TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) <matfa...@cisco.com> wrote:

> Deterministic NAT is dedicated to CGN so no logging of sessions planed.
>
> Syslog is still in todo list, but contribution of patch is welcome.
>

> Matus

  • R... Hamid via Lists.Fd.Io
    • ... Matus Fabian -X (matfabia - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco)
      • ... Matt Paska