发件人: Dave Wallace
发送时间: 2018-06-05 02:22
收件人: vpp-dev; 薛欣颖
主题: Re: [vpp-dev] The VCL server CPU utilization is 100% , if there is no
message to the epoll_wait
Xyxue,

This is a known by-product of the existing [prototype] epoll_wait
implementation. There is currently no mechanism in epoll_wait to have the
thread block on a condvar which would cause the thread to sleep instead of
sitting in a continuous polling loop.

Fixing this is on the list of things to do in VCL, but there is currently no
ETA for when it will be resolved.

Thanks,
-daw-