Hi Zhiyong,

We’re in the process of adding gerrit triggers
to provide more complete coverage of MRR tests
per vpp patch.

What (NIC,featureset) combination(s) are you after?

-Maciek

On 31 May 2018, at 10:55, Damjan Marion
<dmarion.li...@gmail.com<mailto:dmarion.li...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Zhiyong,

csit-dev is mailing list of csit folks, who might help with questions I did not
answer
.
--
Damjan