Guys,

       I think its come around to be my turn to look after Release
Management details for VPP.  VPP committers, are you OK with me taking up
that mantle?  Is there someone else who wants to?

Also, I've been poking at the VPP 18.07 Release Plan and have a draft here:
https://wiki.fd.io/view/Projects/vpp/Release_Plans/Release_Plan_18.07

I'd like to discuss a bit here (and in next Tuesday's meeting) two things:

1)  The Dates I'm proposing (Release: 2018-07-30, RC2: 2018-07-23,
RC1: 2018-07-16, F0: 2018-07-09) - Note: these are closer together than
before in an attempt to hit an 1807 release while still leaving some time
for development.

2)  Release Deliverables.  I've captured things I've heard folks mention,
but it's likely I've both missed some things or captured some idle musing
that were never intended to be interpreted as 'planned'.

Ed