From: 贾铁振 <tzjia5...@fiberhome.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 21:06
To: Luke, Chris <chris_l...@cable.comcast.com>; vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: RE: [vpp-dev] vpp input '\b' problem

We have add a jira ticket for it https://jira.fd.io in the VPP project and
assign it to you, this jira ticket is VPP-1295.

________________________________

From: Luke, Chris<mailto:chris_l...@comcast.com>
Date: 2018-05-24 19:44
To: 贾铁振<mailto:tzjia5...@fiberhome.com>; vpp-dev<mailto:vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: RE: [vpp-dev] vpp input '\b' problem
Hmm, that looks like a terminal interaction I somehow missed when I wrote that
code[1]. Not impossible to solve, but it may not be soon. If you could, please
add a jira ticket for it https://jira.fd.io in the VPP project and assign it to
me.

Thanks,
Chris.

[1] Sending backspace to the terminal doesn’t do what you would expect on the
left edge. This also impacts when you cursor-up/down through the CLI history if
those lines are longer than the terminal width.