Hi Dave,

You’re right, we don’t need anything from that library directly. I think that
we started linking against it at some point in the past to resolve some other
build issue with resolving symbols.

I stopped our build from linking against libvlib. When I tried to build, I saw
a different set of errors about missing symbols. I created local stub functions
for those functions that couldn’t be resolved and the problem was solved.

Thanks for the suggestion!

-Matt