From: Kinsella, Ray
Sent: Wednesday 20 June 2018 11:15
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io; t...@lists.fd.io; csit-...@lists.fd.io;
'dmm-...@lists.fd.io' <dmm-...@lists.fd.io>
Cc: 'Trishan de Lanerolle' <tdelanero...@linuxfoundation.org>; Billy McFall
<bmcf...@redhat.com>; Luke, Chris <chris_l...@comcast.com>; John DeNisco
(jdenisco) <jdeni...@cisco.com>
Subject: FD.io Docs Working Group

Hi all,

A number of us are collaborating in a working group to improve the overall
quality of FD.io documentation. The documentation working group is intended to
supplement, but not to replace the documentation efforts in individual
subprojects. It is an effort to address some key gaps we have and also to bring
some consistency across FD.io documentations efforts.

An example current activity, is the consolidation of the FD.io VPP
documentation into Sphinx and Doxygen format(s), to bring a consistent look and
feel with FD.io CSIT documentation which is already Sphinx based.

If you feel similarly and want to help out, we would love people to join the
effort and contribute in any way.
There is a bi-weekly call to coordinate and collaborate documentation
activities.

The meeting is at 8am PST on Fridays, on even week numbers.

You can find the meeting zoom details on the FD.io wiki here.
https://wiki.fd.io/view/Docs/Meeting

Thanks,

Ray K