Hi,
I have configured VPP to have VPLS base on this link
<https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/topic/18122864#9123> somehow.
Now at the first time, a computer in the first LAN send an ARP request to
find the MAC address of the other computer in the second LAN.

By capturing received packets in the second computer, I can see that ARP
requests are received but ARP reply is not sent on response.
By statically setting MAC address in the ARP table of both computers, the
problem is fixed.

Q:Why is not ARP reply sent automatically? How can I fix it??

Thanks