Hi Folks,

The FD.io Docs WG and I are working through the list of FD.io VPP features. We are hoping to crowd source help by asking specific questions (and hopefully getting some answers). We are presenting these questions in bit size chunks, instead of asking people to eat and digest the elephant in one go.

First up is FD.io VPP device support, please let us know, what we is missing or in-accurate from the list below.

Thanks,

Ray K

The current list of devices supported by FD.io VPP are

Hardware:
        DPDK
                Network Interfaces
                Cryptographic Devices
        Open Data Plane
        Intel Ethernet Adaptive Virtual Function

Operating Systems:

        Netmap
        af_packet
        Tap V2 (FastTap)