Hi Saurabh,

Glad to see you’re interested in LISP!

As the error lower suggests, you first need to enable the lisp code. You can
achieve this by doing: “one enable". Note that although “lisp enable” would
also have the same result, going forward we plan to deprecate the “lisp” apis
in favor of “one” ones. For more details on the Overlay Network Engine (ONE)
project, please see [1].

To configure multi-tenancy you would need to something along the lines of:

one enable
one map-resolver <ip map resolver>
one locator-set add ls1 iface <interface name> p 1 w 1
one eid-table map vni 100 vrf 100
one eid-table map vni 200 vrf 200
one eid-table vni 100 eid <ip-prefix1> locator-set ls1
one eid-table vni 200 eid <ip-prefix2> locator-set ls1

For more details on lisp/one CLI see [2] and for a tutorial on how to run our
integration tests see [3]. The latter simulate a number of topologies/scenarios
so you may want to take a closer look at them.

Hope this helps,
Florin

[1] https://wiki.fd.io/view/ONE <https://wiki.fd.io/view/ONE>
[2] https://docs.fd.io/vpp/18.07/clicmd_src_vnet_lisp-cp.html