Hi Rubina,

> I wanna extract stats of vpp interfaces (specially information about traffic,
> ie. bytes out, bytes in, ...) and set them to relevant snmp oid.
> Is there any VPP infrastructure to do that?
> If not, what is the efficient way to extract data?

The most efficient (and new) way to extract stats is through the shared memory
segment for counters.
See commit 048a4e5a.

Then you could build an external SNMP agent scraping counters. There is an
example usage in the stats_client.c file.
I'm also working on building more client support, including for Python. I just
need to get back from holidays first.

Cheers,
Ole