Yup, I’m aware. Unfortunately that, and others have been introduced recently. I
do have a much larger patch that fixes them but it’s a couple of days out.

Note that vcl as a whole is undergoing an extensive refactor because it has run
out of sync with the rest of the host stack both in terms of functionality and
performance. Until I finish that, probably it’s safer to stay away from vcl.