Prashant,

Dave is exactly right. If you still want to try out the LDP layer, I wouldn’t
set a global LD_PRELOAD variable because that will end up preloading all the
applications and, inevitably, to some unsupported usage patterns and crashes.
Instead, start only your app with LD_PRELOAD set, something like:

LD_PRELOAD=../vpp/build-root/install-vpp_debug-native/vpp/lib64/libvcl_ldpreload.so
 <your_app>

Note that we’re exercising both the vcl and ldp layers with our test
infrastructure. So, you may also want to take a look at test_vcl for more
details on how we use the ldp layer.

Hope this helps,
Florin