I decided to use Trex for generating packet.
I could not find any information about how to setup a client-server
scenario in Trex.

My scenario is that I have to device each of which has eight port. Each
port of first device is connected to the corresponding port of the second
device.

Now I want to run a Trex server on the first device, a Trex client on the
second device that is generating packet at the rate of 1G/s per port that
altogether 8 G/s
is sent  from client to server. the server is responsible of responsing to
clients requests.

How can I do that in Trex??

Thanks