From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of ko
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2018 10:15 AM
To: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] vnet tcp.h include error

Hello,

I'm trying to include vnet/tcp/tcp.h to my plugin to be able to use
format_tcp_flags. I'm getting the following error:

/usr/include/vnet/tcp/tcp.h:349:34: fatal error: vnet/tcp/tcp_error.def:
No such file or directory

tcp_error.def is indeed not distributed with vpp-dev 17.10, but included by
tcp.h. is this normal ?

Thanks