Hi dear VPP

I configured vpp stable/1807 and added permit+reflect acl on input and output
of my network interfaces. I configured vpp with 9 cpu (1 main and 8 worker
cpu). My init.conf is:

vppctl>

set acl-plugin session table max-entries 40000000
set acl-plugin session table hash-table-buckets 1000000
set acl-plugin session table hash-table-memory 17179869184
set acl-plugin session timeout udp idle 20
set acl-plugin session timeout tcp idle 120
set acl-plugin session timeout tcp transient 30

vpp_api_test>

acl_add_replace permit
acl_add_replace permit+reflect

acl_interface_add_del TenGigabitEthernet3/0/0 add output acl 1
acl_interface_add_del TenGigabitEthernet3/0/1 add output acl 1
acl_interface_add_del TenGigabitEthernet3/0/0 add input acl 1
acl_interface_add_del TenGigabitEthernet3/0/1 add input acl 1

exec set interface l2 bridge TenGigabitEthernet3/0/0 1
exec set interface l2 bridge TenGigabitEthernet3/0/1 1
exec set int state TenGigabitEthernet3/0/0 up
exec set int state TenGigabitEthernet3/0/1 up

My startup.conf is pasted in this link: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/MhQDyqF6Xd/

I used Trex as traffic generator as following:

./t-rex-64 --cfg cfg/trex_config.yaml  -f cap2/sfr.yaml -m 50 -c 3 -d 3600 -p

During execution of my test, Total-rx continuously decreased and after a while,
it reached to 0. I checked vpp status and it got SIGKILL signal from OS.

I monitored vpp memory and it was increasing until it crashed.

Does acl_plugin session management have any memory leak problem?

Regards,

Rubina