Deepak,

If the feature enable/disable (or its usage) is broken, the trace for the
traffic via thar interface with removed acl would still show the acl plugin
node in the path, could you send the trace for a packet with acl and without
acl to see whether it is the case ?

I don’t make any efforts to “nullify” the egress graph from the acl plugin
nodes because 99% of the time after you remove the acl you will apply it back
or apply a different acl, in my experience. Could you explain a bit more why
you expect it differently ?

--a