Hi,
       I'm trying to understand the dpdk-input node hardware offloads
configuration part, vpp provides a method to enable/disable hw offloads by
config file(/etc/vpp/startup.conf). I noticed that we can only enable/disable
these offloads(enable-tcp-udp-checksum, no-tx-checksum-offload,
vlan-stip-offload) in config file, I wonder why we not give the users ability
to enable/disable all the offloads which are supported in DPDK? Could you
kindly give me some explanation about this? Thanks a lot!

Regards
Simon Zhang(Yuwei)