From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Marco Varlese
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 9:31 AM
To: Vanessa Valderrama via RT <fdio-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org>
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io; infra-steer...@lists.fd.io
Subject: [vpp-dev] Suspicious login on fd.io wiki

Hi,

I am not able to login to edit any page of the FD.io wiki.

The error I get, by simply clicking on "Log in/Register..." is:
"suspicious request, please try again"

Can anybody take a look or suggest a workaround?

Cheers,
--
Marco V

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton HRB 21284
(AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg