Hi vpp-devs,

Especially ARM vpp devs :)

We're experiencing a number of failures on Cavium ThunderX and we'd like to fix
the issues. I've created a number of Jira tickets:

*        GRE crash<https://jira.fd.io/browse/CSIT-1307>

*        SCTP failure/crash<https://jira.fd.io/browse/CSIT-1313>

o   Me and Marco resolved a similar issue in the past, but this could be
something different

*        SPAN crash<https://jira.fd.io/browse/CSIT-1309>

*        IP4 failures<https://jira.fd.io/browse/CSIT-1310>

o   These are multiple failures and I'm not sure that grouping them together is
correct

*        L2 failures/crash<https://jira.fd.io/browse/CSIT-1308>

o   As in IP4, these are multiple failures and I'm not sure that grouping them
together is correct

*        ECMP failure<https://jira.fd.io/browse/CSIT-1311>

*        Multicast failure<https://jira.fd.io/browse/CSIT-1312>

*        ACL failure<https://jira.fd.io/browse/VPP-1418>

o   I'm already working with Andrew on fixing this

The reason I didn't reach out to all authors individually is that I wanted
someone to look at the issues and assess whether there's an overlap (or I
grouped the failures improperly), since some of the failures look similar.

Then there's the issue of hardware availability - if anyone willing to help has
access to fd.io lab, I can setup access to a Cavium ThunderX, otherwise we
could set up a call if further debugging is needed.

Thanks,
Juraj