De : <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> au nom de Juraj Linkeš <juraj.lin...@pantheon.tech>
Date : jeudi 27 septembre 2018 à 09:21
À : "Neale Ranns (nranns)" <nra...@cisco.com>
Cc : vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Objet : Re: [vpp-dev] Make test failures on ARM - IP4, L2, ECMP, Multicast,
GRE, SCTP, SPAN, ACL

Hi Neale,

I had a debugging session with Andrew about failing ACL testcases and he
uncovered that the root cause is in l2 and ip4:

1) the timeout and big files

for some reason in the bridged setup done by a testcase, the VPP reinjects the
packet being sent onto one of the interfaces of the bridge, in a loop.

The following crude diff eliminates the problem and the tests pass:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/CSMYjXsZyX/

[nr] Can we please see the packet trace with that patch in place?

2) there is a failure of a mac acl testcase in the routed scenario, where the
ip lookup picks up incorrect next index:

The following shows the problem for the properly and improperly routed packet:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/wTWWNhwSKY/

that’s bizarre. I’m not sure where to start debugging that other than attaching
GDB and having a poke around.

/neale

Could you advise on the first issue (Andrew wasn't sure the diff is a proper
fix) and help debug the other issue (or, most likely related, issues
https://jira.fd.io/browse/VPP-1432 and https://jira.fd.io/browse/VPP-1433?) If
not, could you suggest someone so I can ask them?

Thanks,
Juraj