De : "Zhang, Yuwei1" <yuwei1.zh...@intel.com>
Date : vendredi 28 septembre 2018 à 03:08
À : "Neale Ranns (nranns)" <nra...@cisco.com>, "vpp-dev@lists.fd.io"
<vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Objet : RE: [vpp-dev] Master branch l2bd test perf dop

Hi Neale,
         I assume the replications should related to the interfaces in the
bridge, right? I just have 2 interfaces in the bridge which means one of the
interface receive traffic and another send out. In the 64K size packet test
case, the performance have almost 35% drop. I didn’t do other case yet.

Regards,
Yuwei