Thanks Florin! Thanks Damjan!

I know about these tools, but both of them uses elog_read_file function, which
is described in elog.h
This function consist of 3 other functions: unserialize_open_clib_file,
unserialize and unserialize_close.
If I right, the elog file parsing should be in unserialize.. Ok. I have found
this function in vppinfra/serialize.c,
it calls va_serialize and... and that's all, I have found nothing here )

Also, maybe you know, why the elog_read_file function is not work when compiled
outside of VPP (inside of c2cpel it works ok)
This sample always crashes with "Segmentation fault", is it possible to make it
work?

> #cat test.c
> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <vppinfra/elog.h>
> static elog_main_t elog_main;
> int main (int argc, char **argv) {
>     elog_main_t *em = &elog_main;
>     if (argc > 1) elog_read_file (em, argv[1]);
> }
> #gcc -g -Wall -I./include -g -O2 -o test test.o -lvppinfra
> #./test ./test.elog
> Segmentation fault

Or maybe you have some documents described the elog file format ?
That's would be great )