Hi,
On Thu, 2018-10-25 at 04:59 +0000, Yao, Chengqiang wrote:
> Hi Macro,
>

> Is there any sample code to show how to use SCTP (such as association, packet
> transmission/reception, etc.)? And is there any performance
>  report for SCTP?
You can have a look at the test for SCTP:1) test/test_sctp.py2)
src/vnet/session-apps/echo_client.c & echo_server.c
The echo_client and echo_server are used by TCP / UDP and SCTP to exercise the
networking stack implemented.
With regards to the state-machine (I assumed that's what you're asking by
"association", "packet transmssion/reception", etc.), the whole of it is gone
through when running the tests.If you are interested in seeing/learning how
that's implemented I am afraid you need to look into the code tho.
With regards to performance: no, there're no reports. However, something can be
retrieved by running the test_sctp.py since at the end it prints out how much
data has been transferred and how long that took.

> Best Regards,
>
> Chengqiang Yao
Cheers,Marco